Home as an asset
The concept of the “200-year home” has become the theme of residential housing in recent years.
People are now demanding long-lasting value. Durability is not enough - a higher standard is being expected.
Externally insulated reinforced concrete construction is the performance standard for residential housing in the future.
1. The concept must be sound.
2. The concept must be able to withstand the passage of time.
3. The design must conform to the highest standards.
4. The design of the structure must allow for flexible use.
5. Precise design of the structure’s fundamental performance.
Copyright (C) 2005- SUDO Construction, Inc. All rights reserved.