In keeping with our core design principle of creating harmony with the natural surroundings, we are committed to building our wooden homes using Hokkaido lumber with designs that incorporate the characters of the landscapes. That, combined with our technical know-how of building for the northern climate, Sudo wooden houses are at once inviting, stylish, energy efficient and extremely well built. To create maximum comfort and energy efficiency, we deploy passive solar techniques such as house positioning and highly effective insulations. Together with the advanced ventilation system, central heating and a airtight construction, a Sudo wooden house provides a comfortable environment with no interior condensation and protection from the northern elements.
1. A home that adapts to the scenery We build homes in harmony with the natural・・・
2. No matter the direction Producing interiors that don't experience large・・・
3. The upside of the one-room Eliminating partitions between rooms and adopting・・・
4. Building in "reserve space" By ntroducing foundation insulation and roof・・・
5. A comfortable living environment Spaces, lines, colors, shapes, finishing ・・・
6. Kitchen communication A kitchen is a studio, a place of creation. For this・・・
7. Nurturing children's dreams Shouldn't the standard for judging the pros and・・・
8. The importance of touch Some say, "A home is like a second skin." The beds,・・・
9. Experiencing the four seasons e are bringing the "sukiya-zukuri" architectural・・・
10. And the furniture too Sharing the home for a long time, the furniture cannot・・・
11. Passing it along Structure and detailing aren't everything. Equally important ・・・
12. Building a Hokkaido home While we at SUDO are heirs to Japan's ・・・
Copyright (C) 2005- SUDO Construction, Inc. All rights reserved.